Hello friends! I know I have been MIA because we switched webhosts and I need to start my newsletter from that one. It's a work in progress. But, I'm excited to be part of the Ultimate Therapy Bundle 2026 and offering my membership group in the bundle! Currently it's for therapists but when you purchase it, if you are a parent, I am working on a separate one for you. This is exciting for me and will start immediately in October. The therapist one is already live and our next live session (all things are recorded) is 9/30 - so don't miss out! Today is the big day! The 2026 Ultimate Therapy Bundle is LIVE! This is your chance to get 674 pages of printables, handouts, and other resources for only $19.99! (valued at $450+)! If you’re looking to up your game in your therapy practice this year, this is the bundle for you!
With tons of fresh, new treatment ideas and time-saving resources and printables, this bundle is a great way to get inspired and super-charge your practice! The bundle deal is only available for one week though, so don’t miss out! Get your copy today and you’ll be ahead of the game going into the new school year! CLICK HERE TO GET THE ULTIMATE THERAPY BUNDLE! Questions about the bundle? Hit reply and let us know! |
Sunday, 27 September 2026
Ultimate Therapy Bundle 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
circle time, a fallen log, & the kids who sat in the back 🪵
September 2026 NewsletterHi read,Before I started OKOT, I spent years as an OT in schools, and one thing didn't sit well with me. Kids w...
-
Photo courtesy of PowKids! I received samples of Powkids protein ($79.98 valu...
-
In September 2025, I was invited by the Flagstaff Family Food Center to give a talk on “Anti-Hunger Politics 2025: Planting Seeds for Resi...
-
Money. Incumbency. Near-universal name recognition.U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert [cq ...
No comments:
Post a Comment