Monday, 28 February 2022
[New post] I am 84 years old from India, with diabetes-2 & BP both under very good control. I am getting my blood test done from time to time, last being on 25/2/2022. Results are as below -CYSTATIN C -1.7 mg/L HbA1C -6.9% 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL )31.49 VITAMIN B-12-709 APO-A1-125 APO-B -77 HS-CRP-0.57 BLOOD KETONE -D3HB-0.67 LIPOPROTEIN-11.79 TESTOSTERONE-437.75 TOTAL CHOLESTROL-131(HDL-38,LDL-75 VLDL 12.95 & TRIGLYCERIDES 65) bun -20.41 CREATININE-1.23 CALCIUM -9.49 URIC ACID -6.23 eGFR -54 Please advise on the health of my kidney & steps to be taken to improve KIDNEY health. I am Vegetarian (NO EGGS EVEN ) no smoking or Alcohol. Regards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet the Doctor who says it was never about willpower
Dr. Kyra Bobinet keynotes CMF 2026 on Friday, Oct 16. Here's your first look at her work. ...
-
Photo courtesy of PowKids! I received samples of Powkids protein ($79.98 valu...
-
In September 2025, I was invited by the Flagstaff Family Food Center to give a talk on “Anti-Hunger Politics 2025: Planting Seeds for Resi...
-
Money. Incumbency. Near-universal name recognition.U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert [cq ...
No comments:
Post a Comment